<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 7:11 AM

you are not scene.

I have no idea how to begin a post as unique as i can.seems like everyone is having
the same start line for their post with helloyada and yada or yadada!
So ya.i shall write my post in riddle form(a way that only I can understand lol)
:D so folkkssssss you can interprit it anyway you like the story to be.
:D here goes !

5 pages flipped past thee.
closed the treasure immediately.
buttoned up uncontrollably.
indeed,satisfaction from finger tips.

A story for all to hear:D

A cat has a partner.
She drove her car and knocked her over.
Though aware of her wound,she drove away guilt ridden.
The cat died there and then.Staring blankly at her partner pretending
that it didnt affect her.
Scrutinized and sympathised(mild).


In the end,all we knw thought was just an illusion.